If you have any of these nine foot symptoms, be sure to get them checked out with your podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon. Thank you to HealthCentral.com for the original article.
1. No hair on your feet or toes (who knew!): possible poor circulation
2. A persistent sore on your foot: risk of diabetes
3. Cold feet: potential thyroid issue or poor circulation
4. Thick yellow toenails: fungus
5. An enlarged big toe: gout
6. Numbness in both feet: peripheral neuropathy (most common causes are diabetes and alcohol)
7. Pitted toenails: psoriasis
8. Shooting pain in the heel: plantar fasciitis
They left out one very important sign. BUNIONS
9. Bunions: postural alignment and back problems
If bunions are your main concern and you’re considering surgery or worried about the recovery process, or you’re looking for the best bunion doctor, you can learn more by reading Bunion Survivor’s Guide to Successful Bunion Surgery and Recovery.
Take care and remember to take care of your feet.
*This site does not offer personal medical advice and is solely informational in nature.